Top 5 Best Power banks in India 2020 – Introduction
Power banks are probably one of the most important things for smartphone users. You never know when you’ll need it. You might be away from home and your phone battery will die and you’ll be stranded without any method of communication. You can save yourself from these situations if you’ve got a good, reliable power bank. Here take a look at some of the best power banks available in India in 2020.
What is a power bank?
A power bank is a portable device that lets you charge your smartphone anywhere and anytime. Though modern smartphones come with bigger batteries power bank is essential for travelers, office employees, and students who might spend most of their day away from home. A power bank comes handy when your smartphone loses all its power due to heavy usage throughout the day but you’ll need it for some more time.
Here we’ve done most of the work for you bringing the best power banks just under your budget. Though most of the product features are almost the same there are minor differences between them so be sure to read the full article all the features these products have to find the one which suits all your needs.
Features of a good power bank:-
Now, how you can identify a good power bank from others. Here are some properties a good power bank must have:
- Compatibility with smartphones and also cameras, laptops, tablets, and other devices.
- Good capacity.
- Fast charging if available under budget.
- Multiple device support.
Here are some of the best power banks hand picked just for you:
Mi is a well-known brand in India for smartphones and accessories. This Mi power bank comes with two USB ports and fast charging features. you can charge multiple devices with it at once. It is lightweight and easy to carry. This is the best power bank in this price range.
- Double USB output with 18W fast charging.
- Intelligent power output and low power mode.
- can charge e 4000 mah phones up to 4 times.
Syska is a well-known brand in India for electronic devices. Syska power bank comes with two USB ports, lightweight ABS plastic, and six months warranty.
- Charge multiple devices.
- Auto hibernation mode.
- Lightweight and durable.
- 20000 mah capacity.
Samsung is one of the best brands for smartphones, tablets, and is a semiconductor giant. Samsung power bank comes with 10000 mAH capacity and a lightweight but durable body. This is one of the best power banks in this budget.
- 10000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 10000mAh power bank for fast charging in and out
- Multiple fast charges -in and out, dual-port support
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
This Mi power bank is the same as the 20000 mAH one and comes with most of the features and it is the best power bank under rs. 1000.
- Output: Double USB output 9V|2A, 18 Watts Fast Charge
- Body : Metal Frame | Weight : 278 grams.
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.1 times And It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.4 times.
This Syska power bank comes with a light weight abs body that gives good durability, two USB ports, and multiple device support. It is one of the best power banks at this price range.
- Output : Double USB Output DC5V |1A
- Body Material: ABS Plastic| Weight 256 gm
- 6 Months Warranty.
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.2 times And It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.6 times
- Input: 5V || 2 A AND Charging time: Approx 5 to 6 hours.